This year, think in color.
As the warmer Spring and Summer months arrive, so do the warmer colors like peach, coral, and tan. However, this year emerald green and bright tones of blue are a big hit. Many of us get the itch to go shopping with the change of the season. My annual top ten list of this season’s essentials are listed below.
You can take this list to your closet and see what you already have. Perhaps you only need a few items, or venture out to buy everything on this list. Just be sure to have atleast one lace item this year.
Here’s my annual top ten 2013 Spring/Summer Fashion Must Haves List:
- Lace dress
- Tank dress with a geometric pattern
- Printed capri pants
- Geometric mini skirt
- Sleeveless blazer
- Swing coat
- Hippi style long skirt
- Maxi dress
- Low rise sandals (clear heels are big this year)
- Top handle/attache style handbag
My top ten list is based on my research of the many fashion magazines one can refer to as well as my personal opinion of what I, as a consumer would wear.
Thanks for reading,
- Green of the Day (thehouseofbazaarbyjoshua.wordpress.com)
- Florals and pastel shades take centre stage in M&Co spring/summer collection (prweb.com)
- Spring 2013 Trendy Clothing: Woman Lookbook (stylebugdaily.com)
- Style Advice from Oasap Fashion Editors — Five Trends Help You to be a Fashionista in Spring and Summer 2013 (prweb.com)
- Ladylike lace: choosing romance for spring (fashionising.com)